TEXTILE AIR DUCTS
TEXTILE AIR DUCTS ADVANTAGES
- Even air distribution all around – Due to the small pores and selected holes on the textile throughout the length of the textile air duct.
- Substantial air supply. – Due to the fast air speed within the textile air ducts.
- Noise-free operation – Due to their flexible materials.
- Healthy interior space environment – There are special types of textile with antimicrobial properties.
- Low cost to obtain and install – The overall costs of obtaining and installing textile air ducts are at least 50% lower, in comparison to metal air ducts.
- Easy and prompt installation
- Ability to wash – Textile air ducts are easily removed and washed.
- Chromatic combinations and printing available – There is the option to select the color of the textile air duct, so that it matches the specific space. There is also the option to project an advertisement on its surface through printing.
FAQ – ANSWERS
What are textile air ducts?
In what spaces are textile ducts installed?
Such spaces feature athletic halls, gyms, museums, theaters, exhibition venues, offices, swimming pools, super markets and shopping malls.
In which way is the air conditioned air distributed?
Certain types of textiles are permeable, which means that a small amount of cubicles of the provisioned air passes through the tiny holes along the channel. The remaining and larger amount of cubicles passes through other holes, mentioned above.